Sunday, May 31, 2009

A Post About Chester


So I realized this last week that I haven't written much about Chester lately.

But what can I say about this dog? Nothing much, except that he is pure entertainment. And I mean that.
He seems to be learning a lot, including the basics of 'sit', 'stay', 'stand'...but he also seems to understand the words 'Oma', 'Opa' (Cary's parents) and 'T-Ma' and 'B-Pa' (my parents). When we ask him if he's ready to go see any of them, his ears perk up and he cocks his head. Then he runs to the door, rings the bell, and then sits down, waiting for us to put the leash on him.

He loves to play with the toys that are dispursed around the houses, especially tug-of-war. He also loves to chew on frisbees...I'm waiting for the day that he learns how to catch them and return them...
Over all, he's a great, loving, entertaining dog, and I enjoy having him in our family.

But now he's begging to go potty, so I guess I should take him out!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Don't forget "Drop it" when he brings the ball back to you. He has not mastered it completely but he and I don't play tug a war with the ball as much.

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...