Tuesday, May 19, 2009

How Does This Happen?

So in the past 2 weeks, I've had to throw away not one, not two, but I'm now up to 4 shirts that have holes in the elbow...and just the left one.


How does this happen? The only thing I can think of is that my desk has some weird edge to it that rubs throughout the day, until there is a 'magical hole' there.


Or perhaps all of the weight I've lost is just in my left elbow, making it bony and sharp.


Sigh.


Looks like its time to start breaking in those maternity shirts, even though I'm not showing!

3 comments:

TJ said...

I would wait just a little longer if you can. Shopping trip!

Cary said...

we can try filing down your elbow tonight.

The Guess Family said...

Don't worry about having to give in to maternity clothes before anyone else can tell you are pregnant. They are MUCH more comfortable than regular clothes, when you start to grow.

All of my neighborhood, me included gets tiny little holes in the front of our t-shirts right around the waist. All we can figure out is that it is from our kitchen counters (we all have the same) and rubbing up against them.

Have fun maternity shopping! I like Old Navy and Gap the best!!!

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...