Saturday, May 2, 2009

Lunchtime With Old Friends

Just got back from some yummy Indian food! And I have started Cary's journey to make sure our kid loves Indian food. No worries there--I don't plan to stop eating it anytime soon! (and I can't wait to try it in England!)

But the great thing about this meal was that Cary and I met with my old high school friend Autumn and her hubby Jim, as well as their cute little boy, Evan.

Evan took to Cary really easily (as Cary is nothing but a kid himself), but it was so good to see Autumn again. We were so close in high school and part of college, but unfortunately we drifted apart. But I am so grateful that she is back in my life, even though we have a lot of different priorities. We may never be the mischevious pair we once were, but I sure do keep the memories close to me!

Autumn, Jim, and Evan, it was wonderful seeing you again, and I sure do hope that we can do it again some time!

2 comments:

Cary said...

I was nice to get together. I got to know both of you, Autunm and Jim, better. And Evan was very cute. Makes me want a boy all that much more.

Autumn said...

We really had a great time. It was nice to get to know Cary more and get more reacquainted with you! Cary was great with Evan! Anytime you guys want to come over, our home will always be open!

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...