Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My Confession

I have a confession to make:


I...am...a.....blog........lurker!!!


I know I know! The shame! It's true!!

While I'm at work, I have moments where it is slow. So I begin by hopping on someone's blog that I'm following, then click on one of their friends and read theirs, then their friends, etc...until I get 'addicted' to one.

This is how I discovered Bring The Rain, Nienie, and My Charming Kids. And I love their stories!!!

I also notice every blogger wants their lurkers to come out and say hello. And I guess I should, but... I'm shy!!!


Not a (good) reason I know. But if you see that I am looking through your blog and you happen to come by mine and read this post, I'm enjoying it!!! And perhaps someday I will find a post I would love to comment on, and then you'll know I'm there!

3 comments:

Cary said...

i'M HERE! AND i AINT ASHAMED TO ADMIT IT.

MommyTof3 said...

LOLOL-your too funny Jenn :)

Autumn said...

Me, too! I think I start to twitch if my favorite blogs go more than a day or two without updates!

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...