Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers...

Today is the day we focus on our mothers. And in my case--my extraordinary mother. When I think about her, I feel very blessed to have her in my life.



This day has always been combined with her birthday, either because it literally falls on the same day, or one or the other is just a day behind. So we try to make sure she is double spoiled. She deserves it!




I also want to sing the praises of my other mother, Cary's mom, Brenda. I am still getting to know her, but she is an amazing woman, and I am so grateful to have her in my life. I enjoy our chats every Sunday and just any time I get to spend with her!


So, moms, today is for you. I hope that I am as much of an influence on my kids as you have been on us.
Thank you for being such a wonderful, loving people!

3 comments:

Mom said...

Happy Mother's Day to Be!
Thanks for making me feel special everyday!

The Guess Family said...

Happy First Mother's Day!

Unknown said...

Hi Jenn! Thanks for commenting on my blog! I love your wisdom tooth story. I have not seen that movie, but I HOPE I don't say something embarrassing when / if I get the gas! I have had it once before and I remember asking the dentist if I was dreaming. He apparently had no sense of humor. I remember after that he talked about sports or hunting or something boring with his assistant. Loser. :P

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...