Thursday, April 30, 2009

I'd Like To Say Thank You...

To all of my visitors!

Off and on I've had Google Analytics attached to my blog. Well, good ol' Cary finally got it working correctly on April 1st, so I have been keeping tabs of my blog visitors for 1 month now. And for the entire month of April? I've had 554 visits!

Thank you! Thank you!! Thank YOU!!!!

Even though some of my posts seem boring, mundane, or perhaps just silly, I continue to have people repeatedly visit me.

Now with the new arrival in the works, hopefully everyone will tune in for more adventures!

1 comment:

Cary said...

I know i'll be checking back from time to time. I can't wait to find out if it is a he or a she!

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...