Sunday, October 11, 2009

Home Sweet Home...

New! Waterside property just rented out. 2 bedroom, 1 bath, with fireplace and washer/dryer connections. Also has storage closets, sliding glass door with patio, dining room, and a large walk-in closet.
This is description of our new home, #1002. We've now been here for 2 weeks, and everyday it gets more and more like home. Afterall, it is a place for our new lives to begin. And I've already broken it in with a few Halloween and Fall decorations. It is, after all, my favorite time of year!
And now, here are some long awaited pictures. If anyone is ever in the area and wants to visit, you are more than welcome (we have the room now!)








1 comment:

Amy said...

Yea for more space! Congratulations on your move. :-)

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...