Monday, October 26, 2009

I Spy...

13 Spiders!



Decorating at work is always more fun when you get creative. A coworker made a giant spider by blowing up several balloons and stuffing them into a garbage bag. She then balanced it on the edge of the cubicles and then hung black streamers around to make the legs.

So I decided to make baby spiders! Pom poms, pipe cleaners, and little eyes create a great and fun way to spend the evening!


Cary and I were able to make 13 spiders total (1 as a tiny spider) and I couldn't help but put some around the apartment to give us additional Halloween deco!



We even gave some of them names:

Octo (for the tiny one)
Dancer
Gimpy
Slimy
No-neck
Cross-eyed
Oh what a great way to end a Monday!

No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...