Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Christmas In June!

Look at the awesome package that was on our front door step yesterday afternoon!

Some assembly required!

This girl had so much fun once her daddy got it set up last night. She kept climbing up and going down until her bedtime...at least an hour. She is such a happy little girl with all of her new outdoor toys this year!


Thank you Oma and Opa for the slide! You guys are the best!

Now we can spend lunchtime eating and all afternoon playing with our new toys outside. I need to get a photo of her picnic table, sand/water table, and slide all together!

If we aren't careful, Santa isn't going to have anything to bring her for Christmas!

(I think Brylee is loved...don't you?)

2 comments:

T-ma/Appa/Moppy said...

She is going to think every box that comes to the house should be hers! LOL

Brandi said...

Luke has that same slide! And, I didn't even realize it folded. Brylee looks so cute, as usual, and so happy on her new slide. Have a fun day!!

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...