Thursday, June 16, 2011

They May Not Be Pretty...


But their taste is oh-so divine!!!

Got the recipe from here. And surprisingly, I managed to get them done in about 2 hours (hence the reason they may not be so pretty...we won't blame it on me...), thanks to motivation from my husband who would have been disappointed to not have any for dessert...

I wanted to give these a try for my new friends that meet at the lake after library time on Fridays. So, we'll see if they last long enough to go!

And maybe someday I'll have the ability to make them look like this. Aren't they cute?!

1 comment:

Lizabeth said...

They were delious!

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...