Sunday, June 26, 2011

Project 52: 25/52 Fantasy


With the final film coming up, this is the best idea I could do for Fantasy.

What can I say? These stories got me through some lonely times. I saw the first two movies before I picked up the books, and then I read 4 of them in one week while on 'vacation'. What a great series to read, and now I am reading them again with Cary. Someday it will be with Brylee.

This last movie is going to be very bittersweet for me, but at least I have the opportunity to read the books and watch the movies again!

1 comment:

Lizabeth Kyllonen said...

I can't wait for the last Harry Potter movie!! You're right it's bittersweet.

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...