Sunday, September 21, 2008

Happy Official Fall!


Yay!!! Fall is finally here! Now if we can only get the weather to agree with us!

And of course, I couldn't help but buy a few items to make the apartment feel like fall. Walking around Garden Ridge, I started to get frustrated because the things they have are large wreaths, signs, and statue/dolls. None of which are good for tiny storage facilities.


And then I found the PERFECT thing: Table runners and place mats. These are perfect for storage afterwards, and with some fall flowers added, the apartment has a great fall feeling to it!


I know everything has turkeys on it, representing Thanksgiving, but hey, I thought they were really cute, and they serve a dual season/holiday purpose!
Notice Chester by the wall, doing his favorite activity!



No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...