Thursday, September 25, 2008

Survey Says...

Alright. If you look on the left side, you will see some additions to a regular blog. They have been there for a while, but I just wanted to encourage those who have not seen them before to take a look at them.

One of them is a Bible Verse of The Week, and to be truthful, I get the bible verses from the services at church. I hope they bring everyone some sort of enlightenment when they need it.

The other is my survey. I try to think of a different survey every week that might be fun to participate in. This week is Favorite Season, because (if you didn't know this already) Monday was the Vernal Equinox, a.k.a, First Day of Fall (my favorite season). If anyone has any ideas of surveys to put out there, please let me know, as I am always trying to think of fun, creative ones!

If you enjoy these features, please let me know. If you don't, please let me know. I don't want my blog 'too busy', but I have fun coming up with things, so if you have any other ideas, of course, let me know!

:o)

No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...