Saturday, September 6, 2008

Jon's Graduation Party


Today Cary and I, along with my parents, went to a party celebrating Jon Dahlvig's graduation from Paramedic school.







Congratulations Jon!





The party was full of people, food, and good laughs. Hot dogs, hamburgers, chips, dip, and cake oh my!














Cary even made a new friend along the way, a clear plastic fork that he dropped in the cake. Apparently, it was so funny that we left it there for a while, and then it was given to him as a gift.



As we were leaving the party, the fork decided to take a dip in someone's water bottle....Sorry! Cary thought it was empty!





Melissa--You throw an excellent party!

1 comment:

TJ said...

It was a lot of fun! Congrats again Jon. Yes Bryan got his meats and breads mixed up. I will try to work with him on that. :)

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...