Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Jarvis Gathering












Tonight, all but 6 of the Jarvis family got together in Sanger at a restaurant called Babes. (We missed you Dad, Cary, Tom, Mike, Steven and Spencer!)



It was so good to see everyone again! It has literally been 9 months (and 1 day) since the last time I've seen most of them.






Mom and I joined Grandpa, Barbara, Grandma, Eric, Deb, Faye, Amy, Stacy, Kelly, Kim, Erica, Austin, Addison, and Reagan for dinner outside of Denton, not too incredibly far from Oklahoma. This gathering was initiated because Kim and her little ones were in town visiting from Colorado. It doesn't take too much for the Jarvis' to come together, and they are definitely not an exception!






The restaurant is a bar-b-que place that sits in a little town, but the place is BUSY! I can see why people enjoy it though. Great food, good music, great company! Amy, Stacy, and Addison did the Hokey Pokey!






Here are just a few pictures from what I took tonight. All of the cousins play so well together. Austin is great for being surrounded by 3 girls! Let's hope Kim's next baby is a boy so that he's not too outnumbered!









It was fun guys! Let's do it again sometime!

No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...