Thursday, September 11, 2008

Never Forget

I know I'm writing this when the day is mostly over, but I hope that everyone took a moment to remember the tragedy and the bravery that the United States faced 7 years ago today.

Too many people died needlessly, but the US grew together and became a family ready to take on whatever we faced together.
Never forget those men and women that sacrificed their lives to make our lives the way we are today: Free.


I pray to God that He lifts up those who lost someone close to them. Help our young understand that parents that were lost were heroes.
Thank you, Lord, that more heroes rise up everyday to conquer those who intend to bring the innocent down.
"Let's Roll!"

No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...