Wednesday, September 3, 2008

3 Cheers!!!

For the cool weather! For those who don't live in Texas currently, for the first time in several weeks, it is cool outside, a nice 75 degrees. And I don't mean with humidity. It has been so hot and then when it's cooler, you still feel like you are melting when you step outside.

I am currently typing this up with the back door open. The wind is blowing through the trees in the field behind us...so peaceful, so invigorating! There is a hint of rain in the air, and a perfect day to be out for a walk! I hope this is a sign that Fall is in the air!

1 comment:

The Guess Family said...

Come visit....our highs have been about 65 with a low at night of 40-50! And, I don't think it is a teaser for us....I think Fall is officially here. I am enjoying it now, but I don't so much look forward to the FREEZING cold that is to come!

My littel TX girls aren't used to it either. Addison said it was to cold to play outside on Monday....at 70 degrees. And, Addison isn't used to wearing shoes. She likes to wear flip-flops all the time. In TX her crocs were her winter shoes!!! I am trying to coax socks and tennies on her feet every moring.

I think we are going to try to get as many Jarvis' together as we can at the Babes in Sanger when we are iin town on Tuesday, Sept. 16th. I think Grandpa is sending details. Hope to see you guys!

:)

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...