Sunday, September 7, 2008

My First Fall Decoration!!!


I know...it's small and not much to look at, but it's mine and Cary's first fall decoration (though he's not quite as excited about it as I am). To me it means that Fall is not too far away. I love the Fall. It's my favorite season with the changing of the leaves and the cooler weather. And hopefully a storm or two because of Ike.














Once we live in a place that has more than 560 sq. feet, I will be having so many more decorations! But as you can see from the floorplan (yes I took the extra steps to put in our furniture), there are only 2 closets, and one is less than a foot wide, so not much extra room for holiday storage, and my parents are kind enough to store our Christmas stuff, so I don't want to bog them down with more than that!

Hip Hip Falliday!

No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...