Saturday, September 20, 2008

Putt Putt Date Night!











Last night Cary and I had our weekly Date Night. Because of the beautiful weather Ike brought us, we decided to take advantage of the outdoors and went to play mini golf.



We went to Top Golf, which is located off of Abrams and Park in North Dallas. What a great place to play!
If you like to go to a driving range, I recommend here because they built a new, fancy 2-level driving range, and when you hit the golf ball, there is a chance for it to go into these large holes where the balls are recollected for later. It is nice!





The putt putt course is designed with three 18-hole courses, red, green and blue. Cary and I started off with the green ('mountain') and then when we were finished, we started over and went to the blue ('marine').


The night was calm, and the only things I would have changed about it was having a breeze (the air was still) and I would have worn bug spray...They were everywhere!!!!

The best part of the night-- I got 2 (yes, that is right) Hole-In-Ones, and Cary got one. The score after the green course: Cary -55, me -47. After the blue course: Cary -55, me -47...




You read it right--the exact same score for both of us each time!!! AND I WON!!!!!

1 comment:

TJ said...

Sounds like fun. Let's try to go one Sat.

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...