Sunday, September 14, 2008

Yet another attempt...

To keep a plant.

I have had 3 plants die in my care here at the apartment. One was a pot of beautiful tulips that was given to me by my friend at work, Penny.




Another was a plant that Cary surprised me with that grew up from seedlings. Even though they never became the plant that was shown on the box (a beautiful bunch of flowers), it became a bunch of very long stems with leaves at the end...




And the most recent was a pot of Daisys that Penny gave me for my first day at work at State Farm. I take only a little blame for that one because Chester decided to give it a go at being a gardener himself...poor Cary stressed about cleaning up the mess before I got home from work that day.






I have a beautiful plant that Cary and I were given after his uncle passed away, large leaves in green, yellow, and red. At one time it was full and bright, but now the top is just covered in leaves. No longer completely right...




Well tonight, Cary and I found some $1 African Violets that looked in terrible shape. So I thought I would give it another go. I bought 2 of them, so we shall see what will happen.
At least I have my ability to cook (so far!)




Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can do it!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...