Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy Belated!!!



I want to wish my Uncle Eric and Cousin Stacy a very happy belated birthday!!!





My Uncle Eric is one of the most fun guys you could ever meet, especially when he and dad get together. Some of my favorite memories growing up have Eric and his family in them.


Stacy is one of the cutest little girls you could meet (well, at 10, is that little?!). Very sweet and fun to be around as well.



I have been so busy with trying to keep up with the blog that I was not able to write a post sooner. I know it's easy to just buy a card or two, but hey! I'm trying to be creative here!

I love you guys!

No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...