Thursday, January 15, 2009

I Am Second

I would like to take a moment (in a very hectic week) to talk about a site that has touched Cary and me, and want to share with anyone who is interested.

It started as a billboard that we saw here and there as we drove down the freeway in the Dallas area, and then finally we decided to check it out online. As I have just found out, this is a Dallas-based project, and all the billboard says is:

I AM SECOND

An internet address that follows: http://www.iamsecond.com/. Have you seen these? Well, if you haven't, go to the site now. Make yourself comfortable, and click on one of the faces that race across the screen (you might even see a couple of celebrities mixed in). Here, you can see their testimonies.

I tell you this: some of these touch you in ways you cannot imagine. If I weren't at work when I watch these, I would be brought to tears (all of those interruptions!!!!). This is a beautiful site that brings people together with the Greatest thing in common: God.

My name is Jennifer McFadden, and I am second.

No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...