Wednesday, January 7, 2009

What Pain Is This?

The last couple of days (now moving into my 3rd) I have had this weird, very uncomfortable back pain. It all started on early Monday morning when I woke up feeling some weird sensation in my body.

At first I thought it was heartburn, but heartburn is in the chest, and this pain was coming from somewhere around the bottom of my ribcage/lungs. I tossed and turned, kicked the covers off of me, woke Cary (unwillingly), and then finally found comfort in laying on my stomach...

So, since this has happened, I have had the back pain. Sometimes its towards my left, sometimes directly in the middle. When my back is straight, I can't bend over; when I'm bent over, I can't straighten up....

But the worst is when I am sitting down for a long period of time (or even laying down), I get more sore, and I can barely move at all. This morning was bad (and hopefully no more like this!). I could hardly make the bed!

So I hope that this will soon subside. I have had a heating pad on my back since yesterday afternoon (thank goodness for the microwave/freezer pads!). I do feel some relief, but I am ready to be Jenn again!!!!!

No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...