Saturday, January 10, 2009

It Is Complete--Finally!!!



Our wall above the couch is finally finished in decoration. Cary has said for a while, even before we were married, that he wanted something to go above the couch, but could never find the right thing. So for his birthday last year, I bought him 6 11x14 canvases, several tubes of paint, and brushes.



We started out just painting some of our favorite picutures from our honeymoon: one of each of us, and then a beautiful house we saw along the drive. After that, we stopped for a while, clueless on what other pictures we wanted to paint. Just recently, after Brad, Faith, and Helen bought Cary more canvases and paints for Christmas, the interest has re-sparked.


And I now present to you, the completed wall:

My favorite part about this is the fact that we did this together, as a team. I hope that doing this together will bring great memories for our future, and maybe we can even do this again when we have more walls to decorate!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks really good. I know you had fun shopping for the canvas and paints. I also know you enjoyed doing the painting. I see you, Cary but were is Chester in the pictures?

Brad McFadden said...

Very awsome!

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...