Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It's Finally Here!

Cold weather has finally blown into Dallas! We have been experiencing off and on cold weather all winter here, some days being 30-45, and the next being 60-75 or higher...I know that a lot of people love the pleasant weather of 60 or higher, but IT'S WINTER TIME!!!! It's supposed to be freezing and icy and snowy!!!

Now, I can understand the frustation people are facing up north, I mean, they get a ton of snow and ice, especially this year. But here in Texas, just a bit of ice or snow, and the whole Metroplex shuts down!

Welcome cold weather, and stay for a while!!!

**UPDATE**--ok, so I spoke too soon. I look now, and it looks like the ice and wintery mix is moving away from us... now I'm bummed. I was so looking forward to it!

Oh yeah...and check out Cary's most recent video on youtube. Chester loves to play tennis! Just go to http://www.youtube.com/ and search the keyword Chestmutt. Enjoy!

No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...