Thursday, May 6, 2010

...And Out


So it is now Brylee's turn.

She and I are home today, while she has a cough and a stuffy nose. I'm constantly trying to make sure she doesn't have a fever, and each meal I hope she keeps down (she LOVES to spit up 'majorly' when she's not feeling well, as she did yesterday morning).

She is taking advantage of the day and sleeping quite a bit....and she should. She kept me awake from 2:00 this morning until 3:30. And since I'm still recovering from Tuesday, I think I might take advantage and try to take a nap as well.

I just hope that she doesn't get the headache like I did.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

From Tammy Britton via FacebooK:

awh-hope she gets to feeling better{{HUGS}}

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...