Friday, May 7, 2010

I'm A Droid Widow

Alas. Cary's love has replaced me...with this:

Italic

(photo courtesy of HTC.com)

I should have known it was coming. I mean, this provides him hours of entertainment in the form of knowing her music trivia, plays whatever games he wants (robot wars?), and even brags of intelligence with stars and constillations. She constantly stays in touch with the social world (Facebook). She even knows North from West and has a built in GPS signal!

She is willing to take on whatever task he wants her to, from remembering gift lists, grocery supplies, and knowing the weather, days in advance. And if he's tired of her knowing too much, with a simple reprogramming, she forgets. Just like that!

The only thing she refuses to do is vacuum and wash the dishes and care for the baby. So maybe he'll keep me around. You know, for the fun things like that...

1 comment:

Carymc said...

you for got to meantion that she has a Silence function.

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...