Saturday, May 8, 2010

Blog Of The Month: Steece's Pieces

This blog came as a recommendation to me from my cousin, and I'm glad she recommended it!

Steece's Pieces is the online journal of Suz and Joe Steece and their precious, energetic 2 (almost 3!) year old quads. Oh my!

One thing I love about this blog is that Suz tells the stories of her little ones, includes tons of pictures, and even labels which quad is what...which has to be helpful considering two of the quads are identical twins.

Suz has a very happy, fun energy about her, someone I would have loved to have known growing up. It's a lot of fun to read about the day in her life, but it's even more neat that the blog started at least a year before she had kids.

Here is a snippet of her blog, when she met with other families that also has quads, and they went out to dinner:

http://thelifeofsuz.blogspot.com/2008/07/classy-steak-dinner.html

Reading this blog makes me wish I was either an RN (which was a pursuit at one time--not too long ago!) or a quad mom because her annual reunions in pictures seems so nice and refreshing--what an amazing thing to do with friends!

Such a friendly, down-t0-earth person who takes the Lord's blessings and makes the most of every bit of it. She is an inspiration, and I do hope that I am fortunately able to meet her and her little ones someday!

For my next blog, I am reading:

Hope and Grace

**Originally, I had plans on reading Kayleigh's Story, but as I began their journey, I found myself breaking down uncontrollably. It is a beautiful story, and if you can, I encourage you to read it. Perhaps someday I'll be able to read it all the way through myself.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...