Saturday, May 22, 2010

Last Weekend

What?!!? How did I ever forget to log about the super busy, long weekend that we had almost 1 week ago?! But somehow, this is an ever-increasing scenario in the Life As A McFadden world...

Remember when I said that Brylee has seen a goat? Well, that happened last weekend when we went to Paris for her first visit. She met her (second) cousins Sondra, Kay, Kyle, and Kelly, her great aunt Louise and great uncle Jimmy, and (3rd?) cousins Ryan, Khimen, and Dustin.

Lunch was a delicious lasagna, salad, and garlic bread. And the dessert? Delicious chocolate pie and cookies! We are so spoiled!

Cary and I took the opportunity to take Brylee out to show her Sondra's pet goats. Even though they were scared to get too close, Brylee looked at them with curiosity.

Dad, Cary, and I also went on a geo-cache hunt, where a treasure (a finder's log) was hidden about 600 feet away from Sondra's!

Needless to say, we were exhausted after a long day, but it was wonderful to see our family again. I hope that we get to visit everyone again soon in Paris. I love them and miss them!

No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...