Thursday, May 20, 2010

Product Review: Chocolate Covered Gummy Bears

Sounds decedent, doesn't it?

Who wouldn't want the perfect combination of Gummy candy (bears, worms, bugs, stars...) wrapped lovingly in chocolate? It sounded too good to be true to me!

And, alas, it was. One bite and I was done. Not at all interested in continuing my $8.99/lb bag (of which I only scooped about $1.59 worth).
Thank goodness someone in the apartment was desperate enough for chocolate to eat it. Not me. Not Brylee. Chester, maybe, but I refused to let that happen. Cary was though. Mr-I-don't-like-gummy-things found a lot of joy in them. Just because he wanted chocolate.

All in all, I am glad I tried them. I'm even more happy that I didn't add to my incredibly long list of must-have sweets.

To me? 1 1/2 thumbs down.

No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...