Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Oh Happy Day!

(I know I've used this picture before, but I love it!)


I want to wish a very special birthday to my niece, Helen. She's 9 years old today!!!!



I've only known her for 3 years, but those years have been very special to me. I can't believe how much she has grown during that time!



Helen, I look forward to seeing you whenever you come visit (or we go visit you!), and I hope that this birthday brings you excitement at every corner, and a year of blessings!

2 comments:

TJ said...

Happy Birthday Helen! Happy 6 months Brylee! 2 beautiful girls. You & Cary are very lucky.

Brad McFadden said...

Thank you for the post. Thank you for being such a cool Aunt. You are great! Love Helen.

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...