Monday, June 7, 2010

The Big Decision

So, after a lot of praying, headaches, stress, and tears, Cary and I made a really big decision. Actually Cary had no problems what-so-ever. Which makes me love him that much more. He can calm my nerves with his ways!

The big decision? I'm leaving the work world and becoming a stay-at-home mom! Nervous? Very. Excited? YES!

Please say a prayer for us that we (I) make the right decisions in our daily fun/education for Brylee, as well as God continues to bless this very supported family. My last day is this Thursday!

1 comment:

The Guess Family said...

Congraulations!!!! I am so excited for you guys. Check out your neighborhood library storytimes....they should have a lap-sit time for babies and toddlers. And, you would probably love a MOPS group at church. :)

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...