Monday, June 28, 2010

Dallas World Aquarium

Saturday, I got to take my dad to the Dallas World Aquarium for his belated Father's Day gift. It was a special day, just the two of us, much like the time I got to spend with mom.

This was dad's first trip there, and I think he liked it. His favorite part? When he got to hold a toucan. We saw so many amazing, unique lizards, fish, birds, monkeys, and sea life.

Words can't really express the amazing time we had, so I'll let the pictures speak for themselves!











Dad and the toucan












Can you see the Octopus?


































No, that is not a nest...that is a 3-toed sloth!












Giant Leaf-Tailed Gecko






















LUNCH!






















Thank you, Poppy, for a wonderful day! I do miss our father-daughter time!

No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...