Friday, June 11, 2010

Brylee's Last Day Of Daycare

Why is it so hard to say goodbye to something like your job and your child's daycare, when the results that are coming from it are so good?

This morning I dropped Brylee off for her last day of daycare. I barely walked into the Infant Room before my eyes started watering. This room has so many good things in it for her: fun music, bright colors, little friends, and great teachers.

I know I wrote a post about it before, but I can't say enough about this daycare. I would recommend it to anyone who is returning to work and needs care for their little one.

This weekend, I am going to prepare for our new fun, with activities that are hopefully educational and fun. I am looking forward to this time with her. And I can't thank these ladies enough for all they have done before I got this opportunity!

Thank you, Kids R Kids!

Ms. Maribel, the lead teacher. Brylee ADORES her!

Ms. Carol (who is expecting her first child in July!) and Ms. Maryum

Ms. Shay, a floater who has helped in Room 1 and played with Brylee so much

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well said, it very difficult to leave your old friend and go forward. Specially attachment with your Child's care center. Its very difficult to leave all the little and cute friends of your kid. You will remember all the naughty things your child did at his childcare for your whole life.

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...