Monday, June 14, 2010

Brylee Swims!


Brad, Faith, and Helen were in town this past weekend to enjoy Brenda and Gary's swimming pool. Helen is a fish, and swims so much she is 'growing gills', as Brad says.

Cary and I decided to try out Brylee's fins, so we packed her swimsuit, hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen and joined in the family fun.

The results? She loved it! She kicked and splashed...just had a wonderful time. Uncle Brad and Cousin Helen loved helping Cary out with her, and I hope we can do it again soon! (they are going to be in town again this weekend, so we'll see!)












Helen in her snorkel and flippers...she's growing so fast!




























4 comments:

The Guess Family said...

Love her Gymboree!!! She looks precious. I hope your first day at home was great.

Anonymous said...

Too cute!

Jenn said...

From Amber Smith via Facebook:

Tooooo cute!!!!

Jenn said...

From Tammy Britton via Facebook:

awh...sooo cute!!

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...