Tuesday, June 15, 2010

McFadden Daycare, Day 1

First day with Brylee and Chester went very well. What was going to be "Masterpiece Monday" became a day with mixed events, including playing ball, reading her little Children's Bible, and driving to Lewisville for some things.

What a fun time! I am very excited that this is the beginning of us getting to watch her grow and I get the chance to bond with her. I just hope that we can keep up with the ideas I have to help entertain both of us, and not get stuck with the tv on.

I think Chester enjoyed the opportunity to get attention throughout the day. Every once in a while, he would come over to us and just 'plop' down to get some love. Brylee happily obliged. She loves that dog!

Oh yes, and the veggie/fruit of the week has been prunes. I thought it was just prune juice she liked, but she has decided she likes the actual (pureed) stuff, too. As soon as I sat the bowl on the high chair tray, she would reach out for it and try to eat it before I gave her a spoonful.

And one more note to add: starting this past weekend (before this home with mom thing began), she has suddenly began the clingy stage. She did not recognize her Uncle Brad and Aunt Faith, so she reached out to get close to someone she remembered. She is now also getting to a point where she is reaching out to me, whoever she is with, even her daddy. I just need to make sure I get her out and around others to try to keep her from getting too dependent on just me, especially now with the new routine. Wish us well!

1 comment:

LaDonna said...

I think you'll do fine...I love how I can keep in contact with you this way. I still dont have mine up and running..I dont think I would get viewers...well the ones I want to view :( anyhoot....I can watch yours LOL

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...