Thursday, June 10, 2010

Blog Of The Month: Hope and Grace

For this month, I read the story of Hope and Grace, a blog written by a beautiful Australian woman who has struggled with trying to conceive her 2nd child. The poor woman was a human pin cushion for so long, and the emotions she dealt with after trying to conceive and numerous miscarriages just brought tears to my eyes!

This online journal was short compared to the other blogs I have read, but you relate to this family none-the-less. Well, except for the exotic travel. She grew up in Australia, lived in Dubai for a while as a flight attendant, and married an American/Canadian. They now reside in Sydney...one of the places I would love to visit!

The last entry was on February 27th of this year, and at the time, showing that she now has a due date of August for her second. I am nervous because there hasn't been further information, so I do hope that the pregnancy is going good and strong, and that we will soon get to see her ADORABLE little girl become a big sister.

Hope and Grace, you and your beautiful family are in my prayers!

For next month, I'm reading:

Just Another Day In {Our Midwest} Paradise

Happy reading!

No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...