Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Chester's First Day Of Doggie Daycare!


I was like a mom sending her real kids off to school on their first day. Imagine what it will be like when I really have kids!!!!

Since I wanted to see how he interacted with the other dogs, I asked if I could see him go into the yard where he plays. What did I see? As I scanned the yard, I saw several dogs, walking around, sniffing, getting their 'stretching' done before the big fun. I couldn't see Chester, though!
The lady who walked me to the watching spot pointed to the far corner at a plastic trash can and said "He's behind that". I looked, and there was a Pomeranian trying so hard to play with him, but he was cowering behind the trash can!...hmmm. My dog, shy?!

Of course I tried not to call the daycare too early to check on him, but close to lunchtime I wanted to make sure we did not need to pick him up because he wasn't having fun. But when I did call, they reported that he was doing great. Yay!

When Cary picked him up this evening, he received a Report Card, letting us know how he did. The report:

Mood: Can I come back tomorrow? and First Day Jitters
Favorite Activities: Tag/Chase
Favorite Toy: Ball (that's no surprise!)
Favorite Playmate: Everyone & Pet Guardian
Comments/Recommendations: Chester had the first day jitters in the first half of daycare. He was a different Chester in the 2nd half of daycare. He was going around meeting different friends. Well today he met a lof of new friends, he also likes to chase the ball. Can't wait to see him again

--Jeff the Pet Guardian

(sniff, sniff) my baby's growing up!!!

Cary bought a 10 day package and we are planning on taking him back again on Friday! Thank you Pete & Mac's!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where did you take him?? Joseph would LOVE to go!!! We found a place near us for only $10/4hours.

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...