Saturday, October 18, 2008

Our State Fair Is A Great State Fair



Don't miss it! Don't even be late!






Actually, it ends tomorrow, but Cary and I got to spend our date night on Friday there, and we got to enjoy the gorgeous weather (it dropped from about 77 degrees as the sun set!) and some wonderful shows. My favorite? The Birds of the Wild show. Amazing to watch those birds!!!













It was busy as always, but with the enticing food and colorful rides, it was well worth it. Cary enjoyed a Polish Sausage and later Fried Apple Pie while I got what I have been waiting a year for: Fried Cheesecake!!! MMMMM!







Along with a ride on the Skyway and watching the Pig Races, we left tired, happy, and full.







See ya next year Big Tex!

No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...