Friday, October 3, 2008

I Caught My First Fly!

At least I think it was my first.

And I THINK it was a fly.

But I DEFINITELY caught it. That I am not guessing about. Whatever it was, I caught it: right...down...my...throat!

Taking a lovely stroll with Cary and Chester tonight, we were having a nice coversation, and I was about to give my input when something hit me hard in the back of the throat. Sent my uvula swinging! (for those who don't know, the uvula is the flappy thing in the back of your throat).

I find so much humor in it (obviously I do or I wouldn't be writing about it!). Everytime I think about it, I start giggling with thinking of the poor bug's reactions to its last moment!

R.I.P little bug.
10/4/08--NOTE FROM JENNIFER: I survived the night and did not die.
So therefore, this is proof that the Old Lady DID NOT die from swallowing the fly. It must have been the combination of the spider, bird, cat, dog, cow, and horse.

No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...