Tuesday, October 21, 2008

You Tube

I tube, you tube, we all tube, For You Tube!!!

I know, I know; it's a shameless promotion, but I want to let everyone know that Cary has put a lot of time into making 3 videos, 1 about the Lewisville Clowns, 2 about Chester, and 1 for our honeymoon photos. And they are REALLY good!

http://www.youtube.com/ , search Chestmutt, and you will find all 4 of them there. And of course, with his creativity, I'm sure many more are to come!

...And for extra laughs, search twoblindsquirrels (yes as all run togther) on You tube, and see my crazy brother-in-law doing what he does best--goofing off! Hi Brad!

1 comment:

Autumn said...

I love YouTube!! I just started using it a few months ago just to let Shannon see a few snippits of the kids. Cary did an AWESOME job with the videos! Vermont is amazing! Our site is at http://www.youtube.com/friscoautumn

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...