Wednesday, October 8, 2008

God Save The Queen!!

Because the Jarvis' are going to London!!!

It's official! We just booked our trip to London for June 2009. Mom will get to enjoy her first trip to Europe, and dad's first trip to London. This is my 2nd trip to London (my absolutely FAVORITE city on this earth) and Cary's 3rd.




This time my goal is to get off the big red bus and really explore everything. The first time I went, I was in the city for a total of 2 days, and the 1 full day I was there was spent on top of the open bus, taking pictures of everything I could see.



It was November and slightly cold, but RAINY!!! I was soaked from head to toe! But I refused to leave the top of the bus in case I missed anything good (except to get off of it to shop at Harrod's and a toy store in Picadilly Circus to dry off). And now, I get to see it all again, now with my amazing hubby and my incredible parents and for 6 FULL days!


1 comment:

Autumn said...

That is going to be an amazing trip!! What better way to enjoy it than with your family and hubby!

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...