Monday, April 13, 2009

Another (Shameless) Plug...

So I'm here to plug the wonderful site that Cary has worked so hard on.


It's http://lewisville-lafs.webs.com/index.htm, and it is set up for parents and children alike to look at and teach each other about Safety.


What started out as mostly fire safety, we (as in the clowns) have seen the need to teach other safety, so if you are in the area and see us, we could be teaching you anything, including:

How to cool a burn

Weather safety

Seatbelt safety

Crosswalk safety

What to do in an emergency

Stranger safety

Poison safety...

We are working hard to try to teach you and your loved ones on how to stay safe! Please check out our site!

Also, check out our newest merchandise: www.cafepress.com/lewisvillelafs

You too can sport the likes of Ashes and Radio in your own shirt, mug, clock....

Thank you for supporting the Lewisville LAFS group!

1 comment:

Brad McFadden said...

Brother! Looks great! Gonna get me one of those Tshirt next payday or maybe you could get me one for my Bday in a couple of months. YEAH, you officially have my request!

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...