Monday, April 20, 2009

Helen's Praise Poem

So, it looks like I have a talented niece on my hands...

Helen’s Praise Poem

I love you so much Jesus,
I want to worship you.
There’s a flower on my dress that has your name on it.
And an eye on my face that says Jesus, I love you.
And you say back I love you too.
I have some hair that says worship you.
I have two feet that say pray to you.
I have fingers that say praise you.
I have hand that say you lift me high up,
And a tummy that says you save me from my sins.

Amen.
I love this poem! (and the writer too!)

1 comment:

Cary said...

"I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it."

She has captured the love from a child to her Father that inspires me to express myself more as i am.

AWESOME work, Helen!

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...