Friday, April 10, 2009

My Heart Has Been Touched Again...

By another blog I have stalked. So many of you have already heard of this one, but I stumbled upon it last week when I was stalking/reading another's blog (for another cute read on some cute kids, go here.

It is the story of Nienie, a BEAUTIFUL soul in a beautiful body. I started reading her story from the beginning, and was instantly entranced by her writing. She is creative, she loves the rain, she loves her family (husband, children, and siblings alike) and most of all, she loves the Lord. But I love the way she talks about her husband. It is much in the way I love and talk about mine (but she doesn't hold back--in a conservative way!)


She was in a tragic plane accident, but survived to now tell us about her long, painful recovery. But even though she is slow at typing for now, she still expresses herself as if you were sitting down on a couch with her, eating popcorn, and just talking like best friends talk. She inspires me.


When she was in a coma after the plane crash, one of her sisters kept all who was concerned in touch with the daily situations (I love and admire how this family is bound together, how they love each other, even long before the event). Though I admit that I started cjane's blog in the middle, when the accident was first reported, I am now eager to go back and read all of her blog, from the beginning.


Below are the links to this beautiful family. I also sport a cool I Read Nienie button on the side!


http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/


http://blog.cjanerun.com/

Please say a prayer for this family, and enjoy!

1 comment:

Autumn said...

Jenn-Thanks for sharing this. I stayed up really late last night reading the blog. She is such a creative and quirky soul-and seeing her keep her humor and spirit through everything is so inspiring. Her whole network of family and friends is just beautiful.

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...