Friday, April 10, 2009

FINALLY!!!

So, last night, Cary and I decided to have an indoor game night instead of walking (the smoke is pretty thick in this area of Dallas due to the fires all around). We started off the night by playing UNO Attack--which I LOST--miserably...sorry mom!

Then on to the next game, which I thought I wouldn't have a chance in the world to win--Boggle. Let me tell you this--Cary is not the best speller in the world, but he is a GENIUS when it comes to Boggle. He can't explain it.

About half-way through, I began to have more points then him (unique words from the letter dice that he did not have himself). The last round, to reach 50, I needed 7 points. He needed 14. I got 11; he got 14. We tied at 54. So on to a tie-breaker...

The very last round? I got 17 points...thanks to words like lapel and lapels. AND I WON!!!! For the 1st time ever! I should have taken a picture for the momentous occassion, for I know it will most likely not happen again--his parents are really good at playing, too.

Here's to the greatness of games!

No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...