Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Just How Many Posts Can I Make In One Day?

So on a daily basis, I get to talk to people all around the country. In fact, I bought a small, laminated sheet of the US so that I can circle all of the states the people call from. When I first started the circling, I had to quickly move to dots, as the page was getting filled up with so many circles!

This is probably my favorite part of this job, talking to people all over the nation. Everywhere has different weather, accents, attitudes. I recognize some cities when addressed without the states, but I am still trying to decipher accents. One of these days, I'll be able to distinguish Georgia from Tennessee.

Well, the reason for this post today is that an agent called from Duluth, MN. I've talked with several people in this area, but for some reason today, I decided to make small talk with this agent. I told him that one of my favorite hockey players, Jamie Langenbrunner, is from Duluth.

He then proceeded to tell me that HE KNOWS THE LANGENBRUNNER FAMILY!!! He told me that both times Jamie was on the winning Stanley Cup team, there was a party held in his honor, and this agent had been to both parties!

Ok. I'm getting off my high now. I guess I should think of other questions to ask agents as I come upon them...any suggestions?

1 comment:

Cary said...

you could ask them, "are you really the devil or do you just work for him?"

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...