Thursday, April 2, 2009

Prayers Answered?

I want to thank you if you read my post about my dear co-worker/friend, Penny. It's so nice to know that people in my life believe in the power of prayer.


I have not seen Penny in over a week now, because she has been spending precious time with her husband, setting up the finalities of what is to come for him.


But something truly amazing happened. Before this situation came about, Penny had arranged for Cary, me and another co-worker to join her for a Christian comedy event in Plano, which is tonight. I heard from Penny yesterday, and she still wants to attend. So tonight, we will join our friend who is in need for a happy smile.


But that is not the truly amazing. What reached out to me, what has struck me in awe, is that she invited us to meet her husband tonight. She has talked about him, but I have never seen pictures. What was once a man who shied away from people now realizes that he NEEDS people. And Penny wants us to be a part of THOSE people. I feel truly honored.


God is showing His presence in more than one place.


On a happier note, my cousin gave birth to her 3rd little princess on March 30! Welcome to the world Gracyn!

1 comment:

Autumn said...

That is awesome, Jenn. I am still keeping them in my prayers.

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...