Friday, April 10, 2009

Hoppy Easter!!

From the Greatest Job EVER!
Ok. Well, considering we have to work on Good Friday, this is the greatest job, in that they are making it fun for us.

I came back from lunch yesterday and found a large load of candy on my desk. The Hip Hop Supervisor Bunnies came to visit all of us and with it lots of Hershey Kisses (Caramel and Cherry), Reeses, Dove, and Baby Ruths. An email was sent to the 'floor' telling us that if our Baby Ruth had a 15 on the back, then that means we earned 15 minutes of additional 'off' time. Mine didn't have a 15, but I got candy!!! The email continued to say that there would be several hidden eggs around the Resource Center on Friday, just to make the day fun.



Well, this morning, my supervisor Mickey came through and told us to start hunting for our small eggs. As I was scrounging the floor, away from my desk, she told me "If I were you, I'd be looking around your cube"...so I walked back over to my desk and started hunting everywhere...





The last place I looked (isn't that always the case?) was the top of my cabinet, where my collection of frogs are...and hidden there, was a nice, GREEN egg--the Frogs were hiding my egg!!!! And inside, chocolate with a magical 30 on it--30 extra minutes!!!
If you have to work on a 'holiday', this is the place to do it...

1 comment:

Mom said...

I'm glad you have someone to give you hints like that. How nice of State Farm to do the little things they do to make your job fun when you need to be there. Love it while you can. They are one in a million.

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...