Monday, April 20, 2009

Weekend Without Pictures

Good morning!

How was everyone else's weekend? On this side, it was very fun and busy (no surprise there!).

On Friday evening, Cary and I hit a rare movie and saw Monsters v. Aliens in 3D. I enjoyed the movie--I like the technology of the 3D. Cary--he just like the technology of 3D. He said he would have been disappointed if it were not with the funny-looking glasses. The last movie we had seen before then? Either Marley and Me or Madagascar 2. I know. We are BIG movie fans!

On Saturday, Mom, Dad, Cary and I joined my aunt Kelly for an early birthday celebration at Kelly's house. Here, we ate hot dogs, hamburgers, cookies, chips...and we were introduced to the Wii.

Though I did not play with the Wii, I really enjoyed watching Cary, Dad, and Kelly's friend Sarah challenge each other in bowling, golf, tennis, baseball, and boxing...Hopefully they are not too sore after all that swinging around!

On Sunday we enjoyed our usual relaxing day at Cary's parents, doing laundry and playing games. The neat part about yesterday was that we decided to have tacos for lunch, so Cary and I got to go to the store and pick up the necessecities. Yum!

Over all, the weekend was very good and it was (as always) fun to see our families. Next week will be just as busy, so hopefully I'll remember my camera, and have lots of good stories to share!

No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...